Toy Story Disney 4 Buzz Lightyear Star Command Center with Lights & Sounds!
The Disney Toy Story Buzz Lightyear Command Center is every Kid Space Ranger’s dream. The Command Center allows three ways to play: Launch Mode, Desk Mode, and Flight Mode.
It Includes a working microphone with intercom, moveable targets, blaster buttons and joystick with the trigger action. Kids will also be able to rotate the screen to see where they are in space. The Command center has switchable knobs with multiple sounds and light effects. The console panel can be converted into a desk for study time. This launchpad is cool because it is able to morph into 3 different setups. While standing upright, there is a control panel which if you flip upside down and it doubles as a desk. You can also lay the entire toy on the ground and look like you are in flight mode. The sound effects are a nice addition giving the toy more realism!
[Click Above Images and Show Them in Full Size]
Kids who are fans of the Toy Story films, especially Buzz, will absolutely love the Lightyear Command Center. It’s always fun when kids can experience a toy that is their size, especially when there’s more than one way to use their imagination. It’s a 3-in-1 and whenever there’s more to do, that just means there’s more fun! It’s the perfect size for small children and gives them ways to use their imagination!
Buzz Lightyear Command Center Features & Highlights
• 3 Modes in one: Launch mode; Desk mode (upright), and Flight mode (horizontal).
• This Command center is ideal for active kids.
• It has a working microphone with intercom.
• Includes moveable targets, blaster buttons, and joystick with the trigger action.
• Multiple sounds & light effects when playing with the Switches and Knobs on the console panel.
• The Console panel can be converted into a Desk
• Requires 3x AA batteries (not included)
• Recommended Ages 4 and up
• Adult assembly required But no tools needed.
• Measurements: 40 inches (H) x 33 inches (W) x 10 inches (D)