Iron Man Mk50 Robot
UBTech Marvel Avengers: Endgame Iron Man Mk50 Robot
The Iron Man Mk50 Robot gives fans the chance to role-play as Tony Stark, aka Iron Man. Suit up in the iconic MK50 armor to play through a series of nanotech weapon field tests and battles. This walking, talking Iron Man Robot is your portal into the events after Marvel’s Avengers: Infinity War. Start by downloading the free app for iOS or Android to start the adventure with Augmented Reality Missions.
Users can battle drones in a training simulator inspired by the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Augmented reality experience bring Tony Stark to life, allowing you to create, control, code, and battle in Iron Man’s world
You can also upload a photo of your own face to the app to appear on the robot’s face display under the retractable faceplate. Plus, you can record audio of yourself saying “I am Iron Man,” or you could just leave it to the pre-programmed Stark phrases — no, they’re not voiced by Robert Downey Jr. unfortunately. The app also lets you steer the robot around, make it do cute things like it “run diagnostics” with Stark’s AI interface or fight bad guys on your kitchen counter. The app lets you control the robot via on-screen controls on a mobile device. By tapping on the screen, you can turn his head, move his arms or simply make the robot walk forward or backward. Also included in the app is an AR game that takes in your surroundings using the smartphone camera and builds a virtual play area over it for the game. So if someone walks past this play area during the game, he or she can be spotted in the app.
The robot struggles to walk on smooth surfaces like a marble floor – UBTech recommends flat, slightly textured surfaces.
At first glance, this robot, which stands at around 30cm tall, looks like a large action figure. It can adopt a pose as its arms, head and waist can be manually adjusted by hand when the robot is turned off.
However, it is equipped with various sensors, including light, motion and infrared sensors. For instance, the infrared sensors at the bottom of its feet detect the edges of surfaces to prevent it from falling off a table. It also has a microphone that picks up your voice commands. If you’re into total customization and know your way around a script, there’s a programming editor within the app that allows you to build your own actions for the robot.
MK50 Endgame Iron Man Robot came out in 2019 and is still quite popular. In 2020 there is another popular robot in the market the Ruko Smart Robot for kids. In 2021 Check out Imaginext Bat-tech Batbot
Iron Man Mk50 Robot Features & Highlights
• A dynamic AR (augmented reality) experience through a free companion app for iOS and Android.
• It lets you play as Tony Stark and suit up in the iconic MK50 armor to practice your battle skills. Build your arsenal of nanotech weaponry, then battle against enemy drones.
• Inspired by Iron Man’s iconic villains, like the Chitauri and Ebony Maw.
• Use your mobile device to upload your own photo and custom audio to your Iron Man MK50 Robot’s face display.
• Friends (and enemies) will be blown away when the retractable faceplate opens to reveal you as the hero underneath Iron Man’s armor.
• Mobile Command Protocol puts you in control of the Iron Man MK50 Robot’s motors, lights, and sound, with the ability to select specific phrases from a recognizable Tony Stark voice.
• Iron Guard Protocol offers custom patrol capabilities, utilizing cutting edge light sensor technology to detect enemy invaders and respond with audio and light reactions.
• Custom Protocol allows you to build one-of-a-kind moves for the Iron Man MK50 Robot using block-based programming.
• The visual drag-and-drop programming editor lets you create simple, custom Iron Man scripts without requiring any programming knowledge.
• The app requires 1 GB RAM, works with Apple iOS 11.0+/ iPhone 6S+/ iPad Pro+ and Android 7. 0+. Best experienced with devices with ARCore.
» Control the robot’s motors, lights and sounds using a mobile device
» Complete AR (Augmented Reality) Missions
» Customize by uploading your face and recording audio phrases
» Code original, unique action sequences that only your robot can perform!
NANOTECH DEVELOPMENT – Complete Augmented Reality (AR) Missions to build your Iron Man MK50 Robot’s arsenal in the free, downloadable app.
IRON GUARD PROTOCOL – The Iron Man MK50 Robot utilizes custom patrol capabilities with added audio and light reactions utilized with cutting edge light sensor technology.
MOBILE COMMAND PROTOCOL – Use a mobile device to control the Iron Man MK50 Robot’s motors, lights, and sound. Select specific phrases or upload your own face and even record audio phrases.
CUSTOM PROTOCOL – Customize the Iron Man MK50 Robot by building unique sequences using block-based programming for one of a kind adventures.