Green Leapfrog Leapstart 3D Interactive Learning System Pad
Tap into big fun with the new Leapfrog Leapstart Interactive Learning System (3D version). This Leap pad is perfect for school readiness and success. Recommended by 97% of teachers. LeapStart 3D features an interactive 3D-like display and touch-and-talk games.
The system can deepen the learning through a combination of video, audio and print. These uniquely work together to reinforce and cement learning concepts while delivering a magical experience.
Experience the magic of the 3D interactive learning system. Kids are sure to get excited about learning with 3D-like animations. It magically bring the activities to life. Perfect for visual or auditory learners. The touch and talk activities enhance learning with interactive animations. This amazing system can help kids build math, reading, problem-solving skills and more.
The LeapStart library have 25+ books (each sold separately). It covers a variety of preschool through first grade subjects for 2-7 year olds with more than 30 activities in every book. Many replayable activities have two levels with 50+ key skills per grade level. So kids can play and learn at the level and move up when they’re ready. A total of 400+ activities across the LeapStart library. It is a must have gadget to help kids build tomorrow’s skills today. This is another great addition by LeapFrog after Leapfrog Scribble and Write and LeapFrog Epic 7 Tablet.
Features of 3D version Leapfrog Leapstart Interactive Learning System
• Brings learning to life with an interactive 3D-like display and touch-and-talk games to deepen the learning through a combination of video, audio and print.
• LeapStart 3D works with a library of replayable activity books (sold separately) that cover four learning levels: Nursery through to Year 1
• Includes: kid-tough device with stylus that teaches proper handwriting grip and sampler book. Requires two AA batteries (not included).
• Includes 400+ activities across a library of more than 25 books (sold separately), which includes two learn to read book sets.
• Kids aged 2-7 can learn to count, read, build problem-solving skills and more.
• Recommended by 97% of teachers. • Dimensions: 4.7 L x 24.5 W x 28.7 H • Requires two AA batteries (not included)