Smart Sizzlin’ BBQ Grill by LeapFrog – Interactive Cooking Fun
This interactive Leapfrog Smart Sizzlin BBQ Grill inspires hours of imaginative play. Little grill masters can pretend to grill by securely placing nine different play food items on the interactive skewer.
Great for playtime and learning, the LeapFrog Smart Sizzlin’ BBQ Grill will teach children from 2-5 years food names, numbers and colors! The colorful toy features a light-up grill, eight pieces of food (including steak, shrimp, corn and a hot dog), and cooking utensils & accessories. Twist the skewer to count along with the grill, then turn the temperature dial from 1 to 10. Hear the sizzling and cooking sounds! The grill knows if the heat is too high and asks to have the dial turned to a lower number. Safety messages are included! “Careful. The grill’s hot! Don’t get burned.” Little ones will love the interactive pretend skewer, hearing fun cooking sounds, setting different grilling temperatures or simply grooving and dancing along to the music and sing-along songs.
Utensil hooks keep the tongs and spatula at the ready to serve steak, fish, green peppers and more onto the included plates. Don’t forget the pretend sauce! Press the star button for grilling suggestions, melodies, phrases and sound effects. The pieces store inside this entertaining grill for easy clean-up.
Learning is sizzling fun when pretending to cook on the grill!
[Click Above Images and Show Them in Full Size]
Leapfrog Smart Sizzlin BBQ Grill Features
• Smart Sizzling BBQ kids kitchen set is an ideal gift for toddlers and young children to get started with numbers, colours, counting, and learning about foods while encouraging imaginative play
• This BBQ toy is an excellent role play toy, your little one can turn the dial to set the temperature from 1-10 and learn about numbers – as the grills heats up they’ll also hear sizzling sounds!
• There are a total of 9 plastic foods and and 7 play accessories for toddlers to discover and use. Kids will love grilling and serving the pretend food and learning about real life situations while having fun
• Choose between learn, play and music to learn numbers, counting and colours, learn about foods and hear grilling suggestions, songs, melodies and fun effects – perfect for outdoor play!
• Once playtime is over, all pretend food and accessories can be stored in this BBQ toy kitchen’s drawer.
• Leapfrog Smart Sizzlin BBQ Grill is designed for kids aged 2 and over. Requires 2 AA batteries
• Includes: 9 food pieces (including a hot dog, shrimp, corn, green peppers, steak and more); 1 sauce bottle; 2 utensils (tongs and spatula); 2 plates; 2 forks