Playmobil Back to the Future 70317 DeLorean Playset
Playmobil 70317 Back to the Future DeLorean 64-piece Toy Set
Playmobil Back to the Future DeLorean Playset 70317 is equipped for imaginary time-travel. It’s powered by the plutonium and flux capacitor! Playmobil goes back to the future! The iconic Back to the Future DeLoaran features folding wheels (can be folded by 90 Degrees) for hover mode, doors which open upwards, an illuminated flux capacitor inside, and illuminated exterior with working lights.
The DeLorean is ready to go once Marty McFly’s crazy professor friend Dr. Emmett Brown arrives with the plutonium cores which can be inserted at the back of the vehicle!
Then the action begins as Marty McFly and the good doctor travels back in time to the 1950s, along with trusty old Einstein. Here, he meets his parents when they’re younger and runs the risk of changing his future, as well as disrupting the entire space-time continuum. The big question is how to get back to the future? Climb in and travel through time with Marty in the DeLorean and experience fantastic adventures. Based on the 1980s cult film trilogy, “Back to the Future,”
The duo is sporting its 1985 outfits. Set includes the DeLorean, Marty McFly, Dr. Emmett Brown, Einstein the dog, skateboard, flux capacitor, plutonium cores and case, and lots of other accessories.
[Click Above Images and Show Them in Full Size]
• The gull-wing doors open and the wheels can be turned to switch to flight mode.
• The vehicle is complete with the must-have flux capacitor and dashboard time-travel display.
• The DeLorean is ready to go once Dr. Emmett Brown arrives with the plutonium cores.
• Power up the lights with the switch underneath the vehicle!.
Requires 2 x AAA batteries. DeLorean Dimensions: 9. 8 x 4. 7 x 3. 5 in (LxWxH). Recommended for ages 6 years old and up. Warning. Choking Hazard. Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
Product Features & Highlights
• Head back to the Future in the iconic, time-traveling DeLorean!
• The wheels of the toy DeLorean fold out
• Doors open outwards
• Features an illuminated flux capacitor
• Complete with working lights and the must-have flux capacitor
• Illuminated exterior
• Plutonium can be inserted at the back of the toy vehicle
• Contents: A Marty McFly, Dr. Emmett Brown, Einstein, a skateboard, a camera, a remote control, a walkie talkie, a suitcase, 3 plutonium sticks, and a pantograph
• Batteries required: 2 AAA batteries required (Not included)
• Recommended for ages six years and up
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
Warning: Not suitable for children under 36 months
Warning: To be used under the direct supervision of an adult