Gravity Defying Air Hogs Supernova Hand-Controlled Flying Orb, for Ages 8 and up
The Air Hogs Supernova is essentially a set of motion sensors attached to a motor and several fan blades. It’s made mainly of plastic and metal, and is protected from harm by a thin plastic cage. The plastic cage protects the blades from external or user harm, but also protects the user from blade harm.
Getting airborne is easy. Just toss the Air Hogs Supernova into the air and this orb will automatically start flying. Once in motion, you’re in total control of this Supernova. Using just your hands, master over 30 moves!
The Supernova by Air Hogs can’t be tamed by a remote control or by touch. This gravity-defying orb only responds to the motion of your hands! Use them to push, spin and launch the Air Hogs Supernova.
What moves will you perform? With over 30 awesome moves to learn, you and your friends can break all the rules! Start off with simple stunts, and work your way up. You can even master 9 super tricks, like the Orbiter, Boomerang and Super Spin!
• Unleash the Air Hogs Supernova using the power of your hands. Equipped with an intelligent on-board system it has motion sensitive lights and sensors that respond to you. No remote control needed!
• Ranging from simple to complex there are over 30 moves and 9 super tricks to master! You can make the Supernova orbit around you, disco dance for you, or spin in dizzying ways! Play solo or pass between friends!
• Activate the Air Hogs Supernova by tossing it into the air! It will levitate, awaiting your command!
• The Air Hogs Supernova makes a great gift for kids aged 8+. This small indoor remote control flyer measures 5.1” x 5.1” x 4.75”. Frequency range of 2.4 GHz. Charge time of 30 minutes to fly time of 5-7 minutes. For indoor levitating only.
• Includes: Air Hogs Supernova, 1 USB Charge Cable, 1 Instruction Sheet, 4 Replacement Rotors, 1 Rotor Removal Tool