Review of Circuit Maze Board Game – Electric Current Logic Game
Ignite your logic and sequential reasoning skills with Circuit Maze! Your goal is to arrange the tokens to create a real circuit that lights up the different colored Beacons.
These clever circuit-building puzzles provide a boost of brainpower and a wonderful introduction to electrical engineering. With 60 challenges ranging in difficulty from beginner to expert. This logic game will provide engineers of all levels with hours of electrifying fun.
Features and What we Like about Circuit Maze
• It’s not shocking that we like this electrifying game. Honestly, though, the aspects we liked can be applied to many ThinkFun games.
• Circuit Mazes makes you think. It encourages logical thinking and problem-solving. As the level of challenge escalates, it takes persistence and maybe a bit of patience to achieve success. Success is sweeter when you have to work for it.
• The game requires attention to detail. This applies not only to understanding the challenge cards, but making sure the tokens are placed in a way that allows the electricity to flow in the proper direction.
• It can be played alone or with a friend/parent. For the under-10 set, I think a parent would be a welcome partner for Circuit Maze. (Or in my case, my teen is a welcome problem-solver.)
• It provides enough challenges that they probably won’t all be solved in one sitting, so it has a lasting life.
• It’s screen free. Yes, I know there’s are loads of fantastic, fun and educational screen-based activities, but I’m a fan of problem-solving in the physical world, especially for kids.
• That brings me to my final point- there’s no age limit on Circuit Maze. Anyone looking to flex their logical muscles stands to gain from a cranial workout with ThinkFun.
• An electric current logic game
• Builds sequential reasoning and logic skills
• Introduces electricity and current basics to players 8 and up
• 60 challenges provide hours of electrifying fun
• Requires 3 AAA Batteries, not included
• Item model number : 1008
• Recommended age : 8 – 18 years
• Batteries : 3 AAA batteries required.