Fisher-Price Linkimals Happy Shapes Hedgehog
Keep your baby entertained with this Fisher-Price Linkimals Hedgehog happy shapes toy. Designed to help develop gross motor skills, the interactive toy encourages your little one to crawl and push, while playfully introducing shapes, colors, and numbers. Press the light-up buttons to hear songs and phrases about colors, shapes, and numbers. Older babies can push or pull the hedgehog along for more fun, music, and sounds. This interactive toy is packed with the exciting play that grows along with your baby. Plus, when Happy Shapes Hedgehog recognizes other Fisher-Price Linkimals friends, they create synchronized music and light show. Additional Linkimals toys sold separately.
This colorful adorable hedgehog toy is covered in exciting ways to learn and play. From sitting up to play, crawling and pushing, to walking and pulling their pull toys, this sweet hedgehog helps your baby’s gross motor skills to keep going and growing. Spinning the roller, turning the butterfly clicker, pressing the toggle and batting the bead bar isn’t just super fun; these activities help strengthen your baby’s dexterity and hand-eye coordination. Babies and toddlers will love the interactive hedgehog pull toy. A practical fun toddler’s toys from Fisher-Price.
Fisher-Price Linkimals Hedgehog Features & Highlights
• Linkimals are kids’ development toys that stimulate early learning.
• This playful toy encourages your little one to spin, turn, toggle, and more with entertaining activities.
• Grows with baby from sitting play to crawling and pushing to walking and pulling.
• Bright, colorful light-up buttons keep them engaged.
• It can be synchronized with other Linkimals toys to create harmonized music and light show (additional toys sold separately).
• Press the 5 light-up buttons for songs and phrases to introduce baby to shapes, colors, and numbers.
• Part of the Linkimals range.
• Measures 5.26″ L x 12.99″ W x 8.5″ H and Weighs 2.1 lb.
• Requires 3 x AA batteries (included)
• Suitable for 9 months+