Fisher-Price Laugh and Learn Pull and Play Learning Wagon
Keep the fun rolling with Fisher Price Pull and Play Learning Wagon: Load up on learning fun that grows along with your baby. We know babies grow and change quickly, as does the way they learn and play. Unlike that adorable outfit from Grams they only fit into once, the Laugh & Learn toys can “grow” along with kids with Smart Stages technology. Each level is loaded with different songs, sounds, and phrases, so parents can switch up the learning fun to best fit their child’s age and stage. This interactive red wagon features a variety of activities for sitting babies to bat, press, rattle, and flip, as well as
light-up buttons, xylophone “keys” and more. As your baby grows, so does the exciting play, with Smart Stages technology and a motion sensor that rewards your toddler as they walk and pull the wagon along.
Where development comes into play
Early Academics: Playful songs and phrases introduce your baby to the alphabet, colors, counting, Spanish words, and shapes.
Fine & Gross Motor: Lots of grasping, flipping, and pressing play helps strengthen your baby’s dexterity and hand-eye coordination. Gross motor skills also are engaged as your baby goes from sitting up to interact with the wagon to walking and pulling it along.
Thinking Skills: Figuring out how to sort the shapes through their corresponding slots through trial & error helps your baby develop problem-solving skills.
Features Fisher Price Pull and Play Learning Wagon
• Offers exciting hands-on activities for little sitters and tons of encouraging phrases and support for those first little steps
• Sitting babies have lots of hands-on play to explore. Just tuck the handle underneath!
• Playful songs and phrases introduce your baby to the alphabet, colors, numbers, and shapes
• Puppy’s always ready to play. Push down to hear him talk and make silly sounds.
• Press each crayon to hear about its color and number (in English and Spanish!).
• Lots of sitting up and interaction helps strengthen your baby’s dexterity and hand-eye coordination
• Develop thinking and problem-solving skills by figuring out how to sort the shapes in their corresponding slots
• Your baby discovers how to activate the music and phrases by pressing the buttons or pushing the walker along, they see that their actions can make fun things happen
• Just going to park this car right here… Press to hear about shapes and letters.
• Suitable for ages 6 to 36 months
• Material: Plastic; Measures 16.54″ L x 11.42″ W x 9.45″ H; Weighs 6.25 lb.
• Requires 3 AA batteries (included)