LEGO 42055 Technic Bucket Wheel Excavator Building Kit
This LEGO Technic Bucket Wheel Excavator is a large, highly detailed set that is challenging to build and has a lot of functionality. LEGO Technic fans will love building and operating his massive 2-in-1 Bucket Wheel Excavator, the largest LEGO Technic set to date!
Technic Bucket Wheel Excavator is awesome, meticulously detailed reproduction of a real-life mining excavator comes with a cool dark-blue and yellow colour scheme. An array of authentic features and functions, including hand- railed walkways, huge tracks and a detailed cab.
Switch on the included Power Functions motor. Now you can activate the conveyor belts, rotate the massive superstructure and manoeuvre the colossal machine into position.Then activate the boom to lower the gigantic, digging bucket wheel and convey the mined material to the waiting mine truck.
When you feel like another building challenge, rebuild it into a Mobile Aggregate Processing Plant.
Technic Bucket Wheel Excavator Features
• Features a LEGO Power Functions motor for an array of motorized functions. It includes forward and reverse driving, rotating bucket wheel, moving conveyor belts and rotating superstructure. It also includes a working bucket wheel boom.
• Also features hand-railed walkways, lights, mined-material elements and a rugged mine truck.
• Switch on the LEGO Power Functions motor and maneuver the huge tracked structure into position.
• Activate the motorized conveyor belts and bucket wheel.
• Move the joystick to rotate the massive superstructure.
• Raise and lower the huge bucket wheel boom.
• Follow the mined material from the bucket wheel to the moving conveyor belts and all the way to the waiting mine truck.
• This LEGO Technic model is designed to provide an immersive and rewarding building experience.
• This set includes over 3,900 pieces, making it the largest LEGO Technic set to date.
• 2-in-1 model: rebuilds into a Mobile Aggregate Processing Plant.
• This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 11-16.
• Bucket Wheel Excavator measures over 16” (41cm) high, 28” (72cm) long and 11” (29cm) wide.
• Mobile Aggregate Processing Plant with boom retracted measures over 8” (21cm) high, 34” (88cm) long and 8” (21cm) wide, and over 12” (33cm) high with boom extended.
• Mine Truck measures over 3” (10cm) high, 7” (19cm) long and 3” (10cm) wide.
• Batteries Required: 6 x AA batteries (not included).