Britax Pioneer Combination Harness-2-Booster Car Seat, Summit
The Pioneer Combination Harness-2-Booster Seat makes traveling with your baby a breeze. SafeCell Impact Protection surrounds your child in safety components that work together to protect beyond the established federal safety standards. Side Impact Protection features a protective shell and an energy-absorbing foam headrest to keep your child’s head and neck secure. Installation is simple with easy-on/off lower anchors that lock into place with a click and are released with the push of a button.
The Pioneer Harness-2-Booster Seat can be used in Harness Mode for children 2 years old and 25 lbs up to 70 lbs or in Booster Mode for children 40 lbs up to 110 lbs. When your child is ready, the harness can be safely tucked away within the seat to transition into a high-back Booster.Easy-remove cover makes cleaning a breeze.
Pioneer Combination Harness-2-Booster Car Seat Features
• Steel frame and impact-stabilizing, energy-absorbing base help protect your little one against side impacts
• V-shaped tether with two-strap design helps minimize seat rotation
• UltimateComfort resilient memory foam contours to your child’s body
• Cup holder keeps drinks, food and toys within reach
• Dual layers of side impact protection
• Deep, foam-lined shell and quick-adjust head protection safeguard your little one
• Easy on/off LATCH connectors lock onto your vehicle’s anchors and disconnect at the push of a button
• Eight-position harness with two-position buckle adjusts to your growing child
• Change the seat height by pushing a button, without rethreading the harness
• Convert from a harness to a booster seat by tucking the straps into the interior of the seat
• Multiple-position recline for easy angle adjustment
• Color-coded, easy-access belt paths
• Easy-remove cover pulls free of the car seat for cleaning without requiring you to remove harness
• Compatible with SecureGuard Clip (sold separately) to keep proper seatbelt alignment over hips and prevent children from sliding under the seatbelt in booster mode.
• Aircraft travel-certified when in harness mode