SP650 1080P Drone By Snaptain with Camera 1080P HD Live Video, Voice Control, High-Speed Rotation, Altitude Hold…
The Snaptain SP650 1080P Drone is a good choice for the beginners. It’s feature-rich therefore, a great fun flyer for the advanced users as well. These features work well when flying the SP650 using your smart devices. The camera quality is very good with 1080p, 90-degree tilt adjust and a 120-degree field of view and it comes with a micro SD card DVR. All photos and videos are recorded on the SD card, the phone app and into your camera roll on your phone.
Good controllability with three speeds with each speed slightly faster than the previous. All functions work flawlessly. Headless, one key return, one key to take off and land, all directional flips and a couple of spin type push button functions also worked well. Great flight time of more than 12 minutes and it comes with two batteries for a total flight time of 24 minutes out of the box and with two charge cables, both batteries can be charged at the same time.
FHD 1080P Camera
• The enhanced 1080p full HD camera captures photos with high fidelity.
• 120° wide-angle lens widens your views and 90° adjustable design.
• The drone camera shoots 1920X108025fps high-quality videos. You can save it on the SD card (Not Included).
• The SD card slot supports 64GB Max micro SD cards.
Spectacular flying experiences
• High-Speed Rotation: Press the High-Speed Rotation button on remote, the drone will spin automatically at a certain height.
• Circle Fly: Just press the Circle Fly button on remote, the drone will fly in an anticlockwise circle of around 1M diameter.
• 3D/ 360° Flip: Fly to a height of over 2 meters. Press the 3D Flip button and move the right control stick to flip the drone 360°
• Trajectory Flight: Simply draw a flight course on your app interface, and the drone will fly following the path accordingly.
Multiple control modes available
• Remote or APP: control the drone with the remote or your phone. APP named SNAPTAIN Nova and is available at App Store/Google Play.
• Gesture Control: pose to the camera to trigger photo/video shooting, adding fun to your flight.
• Voice Control: allows you to talk to your drone to control the direction it moves, which significantly simplifies the operation of the drone.
• Recognizable commands: Take off, Land, Forward, Backward, Left, Right, and Stop.
• Gravity Control: The Gravity Sensor Mode enables the quadcopter to follow the direction you move your smartphone.
User-friendly and easy to fly
• Altitude Hold: can accurately lock the height. It’s easy for beginners and kids to control the drone and get high-quality videos and photos.
• One Key Take Off/Land: With just a tap on a button, the drone will take off or land quickly.
• Headless Mode: the drone will fly in the direction the right control stick directs. You can fly the drone without worrying about what direction it is facing.
• One Key Return: With One Key Return, the drone can fly backward automatically. Just press the button and get it returned to you, so it can’t be lost.
All in all a great performing quadcopter.
Product Description Specification:
• Quadcopter Weight: 5.8 ounces
• FAA Registration: Not required
• Dimensions: 10.6 x 10.6 x 4.40 inches
• Camera: 1920x1080p 120° FOV
• Drone Battery Capacity:1000 mAh
• Battery Quantity: 2 Li-ion Battery
• Flying Time: 12 mins per battery
• Charging Time: about 120 mins
• Video Transmission Range: about 180ft
• Transmitter Operation Range: about 240ft
• App Required Operating Systems: IOS 7.0 or later / Android 4.4 or later
• 1080P FHD camera 1920 X 1080 at 25fps videos
• 120° FOV and 90° tilt angle, manually adjustable
• Intelligent Voice, Gesture & Gravity Control
• 360° flip, circle fly, and high-speed rotation
• Out-of-Control Protection Technology and Low Battery Alarm
• Altitude Hold, Headless Mode, and 3 Speeds
• Trajectory flight mode
• LED lights for night flying
• Comes with 2x Batteries and 2x Chargers