Nintendo Switch Super Smash Bros Ultimate
Super Smash Bros Ultimate is a 2018 crossover fighting game developed by Bandai Namco Studios and Sora Ltd. It is published by Nintendo for the Nintendo Switch. The game follows the series’ traditional style of gameplay such as controlling one of various characters. Players must use differing attacks to weaken their opponents and knock them out of an arena.
Legendary game worlds and fighters collide in the ultimate showdown. This is a new entry in the Super Smash Bros. series for the Nintendo Switch system! New fighters, like Inkling from the Splatoon series and Ridley from the Metroid series, make their Super Smash Bros. series debut alongside every Super Smash Bros. fighter in the series…EVER! Faster combat, new items, new attacks, new defensive options, and more will keep the battle raging whether you’re at home or on the go.
Please note: the Piranha Plant fighter will be available as paid downloadable content around February 2019. Piranha Plant is not one of the fighters included in the Fighters Pass bundle.
• A new game in the Super Smash Bros. series releases on December 7th, 2018
• New fighters, new stages and every fighter ever featured in the series EVER
• Elevate the Super Smash Bros. experience to new heights with faster combat, new attacks, new items, and new defensive options
• Hold a 4-player free-for-all, or kick it up to 8-player battle
• Entertainment Software Rating Board (ESRB) Content Description: Cartoon Violence, Comic Mischief, Suggestive Themes
• Compatible with Nintendo Switch only