Product Description: XYZprinting da Vinci mini 3D Printer, 5.9” x 5.9” x 5.9”
XYZprinting’s da Vinci 3D printers are the world’s most affordable plug-and-play 3D printers. Each da Vinci 3D printer model is user-friendly and has its unique features allowing users to experience the best of 3D printing. The da Vinci 3D printers are perfectly suitable for domestic and professional use. Revolutionize your life with XYZprinting’s fully comprehensive line of 3D printers. Get yours today!
Enjoy Printing from Anywhere in Your Home
da Vinci Mini can connect wirelessly to your home network for easy 3D printing throughout your home, office, or classroom. Use XYZware to connect to your network and experience its updated slicing precision and computing efficiency, shortening the preparation time required before printing.
LED Status Indicator
The da Vinci Mini streamlines its printing function through a single-button print design as well as providing different colored LEDs to indicate printing conditions.
Compact and Productive
The da Vinci Mini is 30％smaller than da Vinci Jr. 1.0 and has a 5.9″ x 5.9″ x 5.9″ aluminum print bed for larger and finer prints.
Environmentally-friendly and Family Safe Printing
The da Vinci Mini filaments are made using PLA plastics derived from corn starch, making them biodegradable and non-toxic. XYZprinting filaments are tested extensively and are guaranteed to be DEHP-free and heavy-metal free. This filament is safe for the environment, and your home.
Pros: Low-cost, high-quality printer for PLA prints; Easy-to-use software; Quick printing at most settings
Cons: Printing at highest resolution is very slow; Failed prints on some complex 3D models; Supports limited print materials; Only works with filament from XYZ.
Verdict: The da Vinci Mini offers great performance for the price, but it is limited to using filament from XYZ.
– Technology: FFF (Fused Filament Fabrication)
– Product Dimension (WxDxH): 400 x 336 x 362 mm
– Gross Weight: 10 kg
– Resolution: Fine 0.1 mm (100 microns), Standard 0.2 mm (200 microns), Speed 0.3 mm (300 microns), Ultra Fast 0.4 mm (400 microns)
– Print Head: Single Nozzle
– Nozzle Diameter: 0.4 mm
– Filament Diameter: 1.75 mm
– Filament Material: PLA
– Connectivity: USB 2.0, WiFi (802.11 b/g/n)
– Software: XYZware
– File Types: .stl , XYZ Format (.3w), 3mf
– OS Support: Windows 7 and above (for PC) / Mac OSX 10.8 and above (for Mac)
– Hardware Requirements: X86 32/64-bit compatible PCs with 4GB+ DRAM (for PC) / X86 64-bit compatible Macs with 4GB+ DRAM (for Mac)