Singing Machine Carpool Karaoke (Official)
Singing Machine Official Carpool Karaoke Mic (Bluetooth) for Cars
Sing along to your favorite songs with this Singing Machine Carpool Karaoke microphone. A dynamic mic captures detailed audio and lets you add echo to your vocals, while the built-in rechargeable battery offers hours of fun.
The product is based on the wildly popular segment of Carpool Karaoke on the Late Late Show with James Corden and now it’s your turn to be the star of your next car ride!
This Singing Machine Carpool Karaoke mic streams audio from wireless sources via Bluetooth and wireless connection to car’s FM tuner or via AUX cord.
First, find an open FM station on your car’s radio. Next, turn on The Mic and match the station from the radio and you will be able to hear your voice over the car’s speakers. To listen to music, pair The Mic with your device via Bluetooth and stream your favorite songs from any music streaming app. James Corden’s famous words, “Do you mind if we listen to some music?” will let you know pairing has been successful. Voilá! Your car is transformed into a mobile karaoke party! Don’t forget, THE MIC is intended for passenger use only!
Features of Singing Machine Carpool Karaoke
• Suitable for karaoke: Turn your car into a Carpool Karaoke experience.
• Wireless dynamic microphone: Helps stream audio from any music or karaoke app via built-in Bluetooth.
• Built-in lighting effects: Sync with music playback.
• Microphone controls: For one-touch operation of volume and echo control functions.
• Mini-phone 3.5mm connector: Ensures durable, long-lasting operation.
• What’s Included: Extra-long AUX cord; MicroUSB charging cable; Owner’s Manual; Singing Machine Carpool Karaoke Wireless Dynamic Microphone
CONSUMER ALERT: Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts), and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC’s wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones