DJI Air 2S Drone – The Ultimate All-in-One Camera Drone
DJI Drone Quadcopter Air 2S – UAV with 3-Axis Gimbal Camera, 5.4K Video, 1-Inch CMOS Sensor, Max 7.5-Mile Video Transmission, MasterShots
DJI Air 2S Drone is the ultimate drone for creators on the move. It will be your all-in-one aerial powerhouse capture and record your world in stunning details. DJI Drone Air 2S features a 1-inch CMOS sensor, powerful autonomous functions, and it is compact, foldable with body weighing less than 21 oz.
DJI Air 2S lets you easily capture breathtaking aerial images and videos whenever and whatever catches your eyes. It is an ideal companion when traveling, on vacation, or for photography enthusiasts. You can fly it freely or you can use MasterShots to automatically create content based on themed templates. Use FocusTrack modes to track subjects in various ways, QuickShot modes to perform automated flight maneuvers or Hyperlapse modes for timelapse videos. These modes & functions can deliver pro-quality stunning results every time, removing some of the complexities of aerial filming off of your shoulders. Thanks to the gimbal’s 1″ CMOS sensor and 22mm wide-angle lens. Because of that, the Drone is capable of taking 20MP stills and up to 5.4K Ultra HD videos.
Features like obstacle avoidance, geofencing, return-to-home, and DJI’s AirSense to keep the Drone, bystanders, and other objects in its path safe. Piloting is made easy and intuitive via your smartphone and the DJI Fly app. Simply slip your phone into the included remote controller. With the 3-axis gimbal, four remote antennae, and OcuSync 3.0 technology, you can receive a stable, live view from the drone up to 7.5 miles away.
1. Activating DJI Air 2S: Requires activation before using it for the first time. After powering ON the aircraft and remote controller, follow the on-screen instructions using the DJI Fly app. An internet connection is required for activation.
2. The Fly More Combo includes low-stop ND filters (ND 4/8/16/32). High-stop ND filters (ND 64/128/256/512) are sold separately.
3. FocusTrack is not available while recording in 5.4K/30fps, 5.4K/25fps, 5.4K/24fps, 4K/60fps, 4K/50fps, 4K/48fps, 2.7K/60fps, 2.7K/50fps, 2.7K/48fps, 1080p/120fps, 1080p/60fps, 1080p/50fps, and 1080p/48fps. FocusTrack is also not available when shooting 5.4K video.
4. APAS 4.0 is not available while recording in 5.4K/30fps, 5.4K/25fps, 5.4K/24fps, 4K/60fps, 4K/50fps, 4K/48fps, 2.7K/60fps, 2.7K/50fps, 2.7K/48fps, 1080p/120fps.
Features and Functions
1-Inch CMOS Sensor:
Turn On the Night and capture the allure of the world, even as it darkens. Thanks to a high dynamic range, high resolution, and accurate color reproduction, even in low-light are sharp and vibrant. DJI Air 2S Drone is equipped with a 1-inch image sensor and large 2.4μm pixels. Big World, Big Sensor, Air 2S is capable of capturing every stunning detail.
O3 Transmission: The Drone features DJI’s most advanced O3 (OcuSync 3.0) image transmission technology, delivering an ultra-smooth, clear, and reliable image feed.
Explore Further: 7.5 Miles FHD Transmission. 1080p image feeds are ultra-smooth, clear, and reliable at distances of up to 7.5 miles.
One Billion Colors
With 5.4K video, it delivers rich clarity and authentic color tones in every frame for footage. One billion colors captured by the 10-bit Dlog-M color profile, let you fully immerse yourself in all the hues of your environment. Intelligent HDR technology merges multiple shots automatically, increasing the dynamic range of images without the need for post-processing. That means more nuanced details in both the highlights and shadows for richer images with greater depth.
This is an advanced intelligent feature for a more automated filming solution. MasterShots will follow your subject and automatically select 1 of 3 flight routes (Proximity, Landscape, or Portrait). The DJI drone will record a sequence of shots and edit them via a variety of preset-themed templates that you choose with a single tap and turn any adventure into cinematic footage. The drone will film while executing ten different maneuvers in sequence, keeping your subject center-frame and generating a short cinematic video afterward. If you’d like, you can also edit the footage, add audio, or subtitles.
FocusTrack Modes – Center of Attention
ActiveTrack 4.0: Select a subject and the drone will track and keep it centered in the frame. The drone will follow your subject smoothly while autonomously avoiding obstacles. Even if the subject is momentarily lost, you can quickly resume tracking during flight.
Spotlight 2.0: The camera stays centered on a subject as you fly in a spiral or take close-up shots, giving you the ability to pilot freely. The zoom function also enables clear shots at a distance for increased safety.
Point of Interest 3.0: Easily take a perfect circle shot while keeping your subject-centered.
POI 3.0: This will track a subject in a circle, based on a set radius and flight speed.
Choose either Rocket, Circle, Dronie, Helix, Boomerang, or Asteroid to perform professional-quality aerial filming maneuvers.
Hyperlapse Modes and Panorama
Speed up time and movement with a single tap by creating a striking hyperlapse. You can also capture larger, more detailed shots of your surroundings with panorama.
Circle: Drone will fly around a subject and generates a timelapse video.
Course Lock: Locks onto a subject and DJI Air 2S Drone flies in a straight line as it tracks the subject, keeping it centered in the frame.
Waypoint: Setup a flight plan with up to 5 waypoints. The Air 2S will automatically fly along the waypoints and record a timelapse video.
Free: This provides you with complete freedom and manual control over the drone
SmartPhoto & HyperLight
HyperLight is a technology that can be used to take better shots at night or in low-light scenarios. SmartPhoto can automatically recognize 5 different scenes (Sunset, Blue Sky, Grass, Snow, and Green Trees), utilizing HyperLight and HDR technology to help optimize photo and video results as needed.
Obstacle Sensing & Avoidance
The Air 2S drone is equipped with forward, backward, upward, and downward sensors, and APAS 4.0 technology to avoid accidents with obstacles while flying. The Drone can avoid obstacles in open and narrow environments, such as when flying through trees or in more complex scenarios and at high speeds. The combination of APAS 4.0, four-directional obstacle sensing, and 7.5 miles 1080p O3 image transmission system offers you a safer, smarter, and smoother flying experience.
This will warn pilots of nearby airplanes and helicopters that transmit ADS-B signals, letting you fly to safer locations.
FPV Gimbal Mode
It’s thrilling enough to simply pilot a drone and record sweeping images and video, but with optional FPV (First Person View) goggles, you can view the live feed from the gimbal as if you were in a virtual cockpit on the Air 2S yourself.
This feature utilizes geofencing to help advise you of airspace restrictions.
AirSense | Safer Skies with ADS-B
DJI Air 2S Drone provides an industry-leading AirSense safety system of airspace safety. The system will warn pilots of nearby airplanes and helicopters that transmit ADS-B (Automatic Dependent Surveillance-Broadcast) signals. ADS-B displays those aircraft on a map and provides audio and visual alerts through the DJI Fly app to help you keep the drone out of the way of those aircraft.
The Federal Aviation Administration requires registration of many drones flown in the US, for hobby or commercial purposes. To learn more about drone registration requirements, visit the Federal Aviation Administration’s drone page
What’s in the Box: 1x Aircraft, 1x DJI RC-N1 Remote Controller, 1x Flight Battery, 1x Battery Charger, 1x AC Power Cable, 3x Propellers (Pair), 1x Type-C Cable, 1x DJI RC-N1 RC Cable (USB Type-C Connector), 1x DJI RC-N1 RC Cable, 1x DJI RC-N1 RC Cable (Micro-USB Connector), 1x Gimbal Protector, 1x Spare DJI RC-N1 Control Sticks (Pair)
Other DJI Drone Quadcopters on our site: Mavic Mini Drone, Mavic Air 2 (4K)
DJI Air 2S Drone Features and Highlights
• This Air 2S Drone Quadcopter is the ultimate all-in-one camera drone
• Compact & Foldable Design
• Equipped with a 1-inch image sensor and large 2.4μm pixels
• It is capable of taking up to 5.4K Ultra HD Videos and 20MP Stills
• Up to 8x digital zoom at 1080p or up to 4x digital zoom at 4K
• 3-Axis Gimbal with 22mm Lens & 1″ CMOS
• QuickShots, MasterShots are advanced intelligent features to get the best shots in any location with just a tap
• FocusTrack Subject Tracking Modes
• Spotlight 2.0, ActiveTrack 4.0, and Point of Interest 3.0, making it a breeze for this Drone to follow or circle your subject
• The 10-bit Dlog-M color profile can record up to 1 billion colors while retaining all the little details
• 8GB of built-in storage with a MicroSD slot that supports (optional) cards up to 256GB in size
• 7.5 Miles max video transmission range
• The max flight time (with little or no wind) is 31 minutes. In average condition 22-25 minutes
• DJI Air 2S features DJI’s most advanced O3 (OcuSync 3.0) image transmission technology
• OcuSync 3.0 transmission gives you an ultra-smooth, clear, and reliable image feed every time you fly
• This DJI Drone has the ability to perceive its environment in four directions: up, down, forward, and backward
• The Environment sensing allows it to actively avoid obstacles, even in complex scenarios and at high speeds