National Geographic Earth Science Kit –
Earth Science Kit (National Geographic) – STEM Activities Include Crystal Growing Kit, Volcano Science Kit
National Geographic Earth Science Kit – Crystal Growing Kit, Volcano Science Kit has everything a young scientist needs to conduct over 15 scientific experiments!
Kids can start by creating their very own erupting volcano, then watching as the eruption powder reacts with water for an incredible eruption! There are multiple eruption variations to try in the clear, easy-to-follow instructions as well, for even more fun!
After that, kids can set up a crystal-growing station. This kit provides a crystal-growing solution that grows into a fully formed crystal in as little as 3 days!
They can continue to explore geology with a fascinating dig brick packed with pyrite. Kids will also learn about the additional rock and mineral specimens in the kit as they start their rock collection.
There are so many fun activities in this kit, the fun may never end! It’s a great opportunity to instill a lifelong love of science. Plus, kids will learn the science behind crystals, volcanoes, tornadoes, and gemstones together with the help of the full-color learning guides.
STEM toys are Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math based products that are geared towards developing useful skills in all areas of learning. This product focuses on the core subject: science.
With this National Geographic Earth Science, you’ll be able to: Grow a Real Crystal (in as little as 3 days!) | Create Your Own Reusable Volcano | Paint Your Volcano Anyway You’d Like | Make Your Volcano Erupt | Cause an Even Bigger Eruption | See How a Chewable Mint Candy Makes an Eruption | See How a Popping Candy Makes an Eruption | Dig Up a Rose Quartz Specimen | Dig Up Two Pyrite ‘Fool’s Gold’ Specimens | Generate a Whirling Water Tornado | Race Dueling Water Tornadoes | Make a Glow-in-the-Dark Vortex | See a Vegetable Oil Vortex | Experiment with a Dish Soap Vortex | Read Through a Rock (Selenite)
Start a Rock Collection (with snowflake obsidian, tiger’s eye, green fluorite, pumice, desert rose, blue calcite, a geode, and agate)
There are so many fun activities in this kit that it’s perfect to share. It’s a great way to spend quality family time together or to use it as part of your home school curriculum. Plus, you can learn the science behind crystals, volcanoes, tornadoes, and gemstones together with the help of our full-color learning guides.
National Geographic Toys is hands-on-science toys providing only the highest quality products and exceptional service.
Here are some more STEM toys: Wonderlab STEM Jr (Little Tikes), Color Chemistry Lab Set (Crayola).
Product Features & Highlights
• More than 15 experimental science activities for curious kids.
• Includes Dueling water tornadoes, Building an erupting volcano, Growing a crystal, Two geologic dig kits, and more.
• The Kit allows kids to conduct multiple experiments and is great to share with family, friends, or classmates.
• Build a model volcano, paint it, then make it erupt over and over again!
• Everything you need to grow a crystal in as little as 3 days, resulting in specimen kids can treasure.
• Dive into geology with a pyrite dig brick along with 8 additional rock and mineral specimens.
• A detailed learning guide teaches the science at work in the experiments.
• It allows your child to develop a deep, lasting appreciation for a variety of Earth sciences.
• Clear, easy-to-follow instructions build young scientists’ confidence as they experiment.
• This science lab allows kids to focus on the joy of exploration and discovery.
• National Geographic STEM series is proud to provide only the highest quality products, backed by a satisfaction guarantee.