Orangutwang Kids Game by PlayMonster
Orangutwang Game for Kids and the Family by PlayMonster. It’s a wild game and is as fun as it sounds that will give your kids a hearty laugh. You can challenge your friends to hang as many fruits and jungle friends on the orangutan. But here’s the tricky part, the orangutan can only hold so much.
There will come a point where it will spring up and send the fruit and friends flying – you just never know when!
It’s a balancing act with Orangutwang!
Hang the orangutan figure from the vine.
Then take turns hanging fruit and jungle friends onto the orangutan. It’s not as easy as it sounds, because there’s mounting suspense to see if he’ll make it through the vine. Players pile on loads of jungle friends and fruit for the Orangutang to carry. Watch out, he might cave under the pressure of the load at any time prompting him to jump up and everything will go flying!
No batteries are required, simply set up the pieces, including a base with two Palmtrees, a toucan lever, and the vine to start the fun. A set of rules accompany the board game to bring everyone up to speed about the fun in the store.
Orangutwang Game Highlights
• A fun, suspenseful wild family game – How much can you hang before it goes twaaang?!
• How much can you hang before he goes twaaang?!
• Hang the orangutan on the vine string, then take turns adding fruit and jungle friends one at a time to his arms and legs!
• But watch out! Soon he will be holding too much and he will spring up and send everything flying!
• Hang the orangutan from the vine string and weigh it down with your pieces.
• The kit includes game pieces, string, and instructions.
• Makes for a great gift for little ones.
• 2 or more players. For ages 4 years and over.
• Batteries not required
• Contents: Base with 2 Palm Trees, Toucan Lever, Vine String, Dice, Orangutan, 14 Hanging Game Pieces (2 Pineapples, 2 Bats, 6 Banana Bunches, 2 Geckos, 2 Coconuts), and Rules.
Not suitable for children under 3 years old. To be used under the direct supervision of an adult.