Hand2mind See My Feelings Mirror, Learn to Identify 6 Emotions with Colorful Photos & Emojis
See My Feelings Mirror helps children learn to label, identify, and control their emotions with this Mirror. This boosts their social emotional learning and self-emotional awareness.
Make learning and understanding feelings fun with four guided starter activities, easy-to-identify emojis, and six different snap-in-place emotion slides. Photos show real children expressing real emotions: happiness, surprise, fear, sadness, silliness and anger. This Mirror is made from shatterproof glass to ensure safety.
Kids love to make faces in a mirror so this is right in their wheelhouse as they name and match the emotion expressions. Four Getting Started Activities are provided that move progressively from 1) “How are you feeling today?” as a child is looking in the mirror to express himself and describes what he sees, names emotions and makes an associated face, based on emojis. 2) drawing a picture of how he feels based on choosing an emotion and referring to its picture, to 3) managing negative emotions, talking about when they feel angry or sad and how they could handle those emotions in a positive manner. Parents, therapists and teachers will want this tool to start an important chat about emotions, helping kids regulate themselves and better understand others.
Product Features & Highlights
• See My Feelings Mirror is Child-friendly mirror helps children recognize and identify with different pictured emotions in themselves and others.
• Understand others’ emotions and increase self-awareness with bright, playful mirrors.
• Includes 4 kid-safe mirrors, 4 getting started activities, 6 different feelings (happy, surprised, scared, sad, silly, and angry).
• Includes six different emotions, an easy-grip handle and a Getting Started Guide with four activities.
• Mirrors come in bright colors and feature a chunky, easy-grip handle.
• Learning Resources See My Feelings Mirror makes social emotional learning fun for your little ones!
• Mirror is made from high quality, durable, child-friendly shatterproof glass to ensure safety.
• Recommended for ages: 3 – 7 years