Learning Resources Big Feelings Pineapple, Social Emotional Toy, Creative Play, Body Awareness
Big Feelings Pineapple helps children build social emotional skills by building facial expressions. Use the 26 different pieces to build expressions on the Pineapple and help preschool children learn about how emotions and facial expressions show what people are feeling. This fun social emotional learning (SEL) toy is ideal for giving children the opportunity to identify and talk about expressions and feelings through hands-on play.
Thanks to its two-sided design, this preschool toy can even help kids learn opposites by comparing and contrasting two faces at once! The Big Feelings Pineapple! comes with a full-color guide that includes suggested faces and feelings to make designing social-emotional activities for preschoolers that much easier. When playtime is done for the day, kids can simply pop the top off of the Big Feelings Pineapple! and store the pieces inside.
When the toy you choose is from Learning Resources, you’re helping your child build who they will become – whether an architect, an A student, or just an all-around awesome kid!
Here are some more emotion-related toys: Cry Babies First Emotions Doll, Hand2mind See My Feelings Mirror.
Big Feelings Pineapple Features & Highlights
• 26 different facial pieces to build with
• Children can learn and explore social emotions with every face they make
• The pineapple has two sides, helps kids learn opposites by building two faces at once!
• Whether the toy has a contented smile or an anxious frown, each build gives children the opportunity to identify
• Store your pieces inside the pineapple for easy cleanup!
• Set includes pineapple, changeable mouths, eyes, eyebrows and hands, and a guide for social emotional learning (SEL)
• When playtime is over, store all the pieces inside the pineapple
• Recommended for ages 3 and up