Live Laugh Lose Game – Party Game by What Do You Meme?
Live Laugh Lose Card Game – The Party Game Where You Compete to Make Corny Jokes Funny
Live Laugh Lose Game contains mature content and is designed for ages 17+ and is not intended for young children. This is a party game where you compete to make your friends laugh using only the world’s corniest jokes.
Live Laugh Lose is an easy peasy lemon squeezy game! The rules are simple. Each player starts every round with 3 Joke Cards and 1 Delivery Card in hand. Make your friends and family laugh by delivering the joke on your Joke Card using the voice or tone on the Delivery card. If everyone laughs, you get a point, But if they hold in their laughter, they each get a point. For example, you may have to read the following joke in a Siri’s voice: “The person who invented knock-knock jokes should get a no-bell prize.” Your team scores if anyone on the opposing team laughs. Bad jokes have never been funnier! Terrible jokes have never been funnier, Seriously!
Get corny with Live, Laugh Lose available, now. Encouraged to be played with 2+ players
[Click any image below to view Full size on Slider]
Relative Insanity Crazy Card Game is another great party card game that you should check out.
Live Laugh Lose Game Features and Highlights
• This card game is designed for ages 17+. It is not intended for children
• Requires 2+ players in order to play. Call up your friends!
• Compete against friends & family to deliver the corniest jokes and make the opponent laugh
• How To Play: Each player starts every round with 3 Joke Cards and 1 Delivery Card. Make your opponent laugh by delivering the world’s corniest jokes using the voice or tone on the Delivery Card.
If you make anyone on the other team laugh, you win the point. If they are able to hold their laughter in, they win the point. The team with the most points wins.
• Contains: 300 Joke Cards, 100 Delivery Cards, and instructions
• Brought to you by What Do You Meme?