Relative Insanity Party Game About Crazy Relatives
Card game Relative Insanity by comedian Jeff Foxworthy is inspired by his own family. Relative Insanity strikes a balance that games don’t always get right: It’s make-you-cry funny without being too raunchy to play with your family. This, as it turns out, was Jeff’s exact intention when he created the game.
The game’s concept is simple: One player reads a setup card with a funny situation (i.e. Grandpa walked into the living room naked and my Aunt said…) as all of the other players submit one of the 500 supplied punchline cards (i.e. Mine looks like that, but it isn’t green.) The reader chooses the funniest card to win that round, and the first player to collect five cards wins the game.
Though the punchlines and setups aren’t explicit, they can be a little risqué— depending on how your mind works. “If paired with the right setup, there are cards that might be suggestive— like, mine looks like that but it’s not green. There’s nothing dirty in that, but if you pair it with the right card it’s certainly suggestive.”
In order to achieve this, Jeff wrote all 500 punchline cards and all 100 setup cards himself, using his experience from his You Might Be a Redneck If jokes.
Live Laugh Lose is another great party card game that you should check out. Here is another piece that might interest you is the Funny Guy Mooning Gnome Statue Mug.
Relative Insanity Card Game Features
• It’s a hilarious game about crazy family members – Easy to play and extremely fun!
• Relative Insanity is a great gift for families with older children, or for folks who love party games.
• Can be played again and again.
• Made of fine materials with high durability, has a long service life.
• Perfect for home parties, friends meeting, and other entertainment gatherings.
• Designed for 4 to 12 players, ages 14 and up
• Made and played by comedian Jeff Foxworthy!