Sillbird STEM Projects Robot For Kids, Remote & APP Controlled
Sillbird Robot STEM Projects for Kids Remote APP Controlled Robot Building Kit (468 Pieces)
Sillbird STEM Projects Robot inspires endless opportunities for kids to build and play. If you are looking for a fun but also an educational toy for your child ages 7-12, then this is really a good option. This Sillbird Wallbot Building Kit is a STEM program robot. It’s like lego pieces (468 Pcs) that a child needs to put together. You can control it with the remote control or with an app from your phone. It helps the child’s hand-eye coordination, imaginative play, and creative thinking. The child has to sit down and follow the instruction guide step by step to the pieces together.
It comes with a USB charger for the actual robot itself. Once fully charged, you get 40 minutes’ worth of playtime. The robot can move 360 degrees, can go back & forward, left & right. You can change the light color for his eyes to red, blue, and white. You can have lots of fun with it. This is awesome, building it that works with coding, learning how to put these pieces together. All of these parts you can move. The robot is very robust and holds pieces very well. You can move it around with no issues.
[Click any image below to view Full size on Slider]
Science, technology, education, math, art – it touches all of those key points. Get your children off their electronics, tv, tablets – Let them go to work and use the power of their thinking and get everything stimulated. Rest assured this robot building set is made of kid-friendly non-toxic materials. They can be washed in cold or hot water. It’s a great addition for those children who love building block construction. This robot can be app and remote-controlled, STEM programming, Voice control, and path model. Spend some one-on-one time with your child. Build and create, Be imaginative.
Great gift for birthdays, Children’s Day, Christmas, Easter, summer camp activities, back to school, or on any great occasions
More Robotic Toys on our Site: Smart Robots by Ruko, Coding Robot Botley 2.0, Ninja Hilarious Bots Battling Robots.
Features and Highlights of Sillbird STEM Projects Robot
• The hand and head of the robot are spliced with movable parts
• The arm joints can be rotated 360° up and down freely
• Different shapes enable the robot to show a cool posture
• The robot has 3 different colors of luminous eyes: white, blue, and red. Eyes can adjust the angle of placement
• It can walk on most of the grounds, providing children with endless creativity and fun of games
• Can be controlled by remote control (max distance is 20m)
• Also can be controlled through the Bluetooth connection of the mobile phone APP
• It has simple & easy use Remote control mode, path mode, voice control, STEM programming, and gravity sensing
• Can move in all directions indoors/outdoors, left, right, forward, backward, and 360-degree rotating stunts
• The toy is designed with a high-performance motor that can provide strong power
• Equipped with 3.7V/400mAh high-capacity Rechargeable Li-ion Battery, optimal run time up to 40 minutes
• You can charge the RC robot with its glowing charging cable via the plug, portable power bank, laptop, etc
• The DIY building blocks designed to provide kids interesting and challenging building experience
• It features realistic movement and mechanisms, helping to enhance kids imagination and creativity
• Helps kids’ hand-eye coordination, self-confidence and promotes the importance of teamwork & collaboration
• It is also a perfect STEM project for kids ages 7-12 to encourage learning of engineering and practical abilities
• Durable & well designed, building parts are well made with Non-toxic superior ABS plastics
• Building blocks are consistent, compatible and connect easily, and won’t fall apart easily
• Ideal educational STEM toy to keep kids engaged and entertained. Offers a fun and educational way to play
• This building kit is also a great way to strengthen your relationship with your kids
• The remote control requires 2AAA batteries (not included)